Hello Friends, Today I am going to show you “How To Delete Paytm Account easily?“.
Nowadays, We have seen the rise of online transactions or digital payment apps, like Paytm, GPay, PhonePe, etc. This is mainly popular in India because we prefer not to carry cash.
Paytm is one of the most popular online transaction, and digital payment applications, which is used by millions of users to transfer money online to another person quickly. The app is so popular that it accepts money from all kinds of sources such as GPay, PhonePe, AmazonPay, etc.
Let me tell you some more features of Paytm before proceeding with the deletion process of the Paytm account.
Paytm is a digital wallet app, which means you can store your money in the app and use it to pay for things. It also acts as a payment gateway and money transfer platform, so you can send money to anyone in India or abroad.
It’s not just about sending money through this app: You can also use it for bill payments, mobile recharges (including data packs), eCommerce transactions, buying movie tickets online, etc., among many other things!
However, if you want to switch to some other online payment platform, or you don’t want to use Paytm anymore, so we are here to help you with the process to delete Paytm account easily.
Read Also: How To Download Free Images With No Watermark Using Adobe Stock in 2022?
How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently in 2022?
Things You Must Know Before Closing Your Paytm Account:
To close your Paytm account, there are a few things you should know before:
- If you have a Paytm balance, you must send it to any other Paytm number. Transfer it to your own or another person’s bank account.
- To transfer funds from your Paytm Account to another number, you must first complete KYC.
- When your Paytm account is closed, you will no longer be able to use the associated password, number, or login ID.
How To Transfer Paytm Wallet Balance?
- Open the Paytm app
- Enter your Email Address, Mobile Number, and Password to log in.
- Select the “Pay Now” button if you wish to send your Wallet Balance.
- Enter your Mobile Number, then Enter your Quantity.
- Pay with your registered Bank Account. UPI ID or Paytm Wallet are acceptable methods of identification.
How To Send Money To Anyone Using Paytm?
This option is preferable if you wish to send money to your account or any other user account.
- Launch the Paytm app and send money to anyone.
- Choose between ‘To Own Account,’ ‘To Mobile Number,’ ‘To Bank Account,’ and ‘To UPI ID.
- Enter Quantity, then Make Payment.
How to Delete Paytm Account in Mobile Permanently?
Here’s, Step by Step guide to deleting your Paytm account permanently:-
- At first, Open the Paytm App
- Log in with your registered mobile number, email address, and password.
- Click on the profile icon associated with three horizontal bar, present in the top left corner.
- Now Choose 24X7 Help.
- Now Scroll Down, and click on View All Services.
- Go to Profile Settings.
- Click on Chat With Us, now select “I want to close/delete my account”.
- And Then follow the procedure, and confirm to delete/close account.
- After that, Paytm agents will verify your request and close your account, permanently.
Read Also: How To Download Instagram Audio From Your Phone in 2022?
Is it really possible to recover the Deleted Paytm account?
Since your ID and password are no longer valid, it is unfortunately impossible to reactivate a deleted account. This means that if you delete your Paytm account, you won’t be able to use it again. If you want to use Paytm again, you’ll have to make a new account.
Remember that the government requires Paytm to keep all transaction information for up to ten years after an account is deleted. If the government asks for the information legally, it will only be given to the government and no one else.
How To Remove Bank Account From Paytm?
If you just want to remove your bank account from Paytm rather than deactivating your account permanently, then follow the steps listed below:
- Open your Paytm App.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Then choose Payment Settings.
- Now, click on UPI & Linked Accounts, and then choose the bank account to delete(if you have multiple accounts added there).
- Here, you’ll be able to view all your UPI IDs, Bank accounts, Credit cards, and Debit cards, etc. associated with your Paytm account.
- Now, tap on Remove Account and proceed with that.
- Finally, your bank account has been successfully removed.
Is is possible to send your Paytm Wallet money to another Paytm Wallet?
It is possible to send money to another Paytm wallet using the money stored in your Paytm wallet.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap on Wallet icon on the top left of your screen.
- Tap on Send Money option.
- Select the recipient’s wallet from the list of options.
- Enter their bank account number and click Send Money button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hope you like this article, and you were able to delete your Paytm account successfully.
According to my opinion, Paytm is a most popular e-commerce and mobile payment platform that allows you to buy products and services online. It also allows you to pay for your bills, loans and other payments through their app or website.
Paytm has also launched Paytm FD which gives you a better return as compare to bank FDs. So, you need to explore these newly release Paytm features and enjoy the best ever services.
If you have a doubt about Paytm that is it safe or not, then I must tell you that Paytm is used worldwide by millions of users, millions of transactions happens daile around the globe, so you don’t need to doubt on Paytm.
Paytm is completely safe to use it for lifetime. Thank you!!
If you have any query regarding Paytm app, or delete paytm account, then feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.