Nowadays, Internet becomes an essential part of our life for internet surfing, browsing information about the world, searching good content, images, exploring and enhancing the skills, education purpose and many more. Without Internet, it is not possible to survive in this world.
So, for surfing and browsing, we needs a browser, and everyone finds Google Chrome as the best browser, as it has flexibility, easy and simple to use, fast and secure. But, seriously Do you know why should we prefer Google Chrome as the best browser? Do you always using Google Chrome for surfing only? Do you ever think you can do lots of things in Google Chrome?
So even if you don’t the importance of Google Chrome and the killer tricks which makes your life and work easier, we are here to tell you killer tips and tricks about Google Chrome, so be with us and don’t just read, implement also in your Google Chrome Browser.
10 Killer Google Chrome Tips & Tricks that Everyone Must Know:
- Google Chrome as a Calculator: You can use Google chrome as a Calculator. Open your Google Chrome browser and type any equations for eg: 2+3*4, etc. it will give you the result directly in the search bar only. Because Chrome has an inbuilt feature as a Calculator and it will do any calculations for you. Lets suppose if you don’t have any calculator in your pc/laptop or mobile then you can use Chrome as your Calculator.
- Google Chrome as a Video Player: Google Chrome can also be used as a media/video player. If you are using laptop, then open your This PC or File Manager in your system and just drag and drop to the address bar of your browser and the video will start playing in your Google Chrome. So, if you don’t have any media player in your system, then you can easily watch your offline videos using Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome as a Image Viewer: You can also use Google Chrome as an Image Viewer. Just you need to open This PC in your system and just drag and drop that image in the address bar of the Chrome browser, you will see the image or preview the image.
- Google Chrome as a PDF Viewer: You can also use Google Chrome as PDF viewer, to use this, just drag and drop that pdf in the address bar of the Chrome and you can see the pdf. If you want to download any articles or anything you read in the browser, then go to (three dots) and click on it and then click on print and then you can save that page or article as a pdf.
- Google Chrome as a Text Viewer: You can also use Google Chrome as an Text Viewer. Generally, .txt extension file is not opening in all pdf viewer, so to open .txt file, just you need to open This PC in your system and just drag and drop that text file in the address bar of the Chrome browser, you will see the text inside that file.
- Multiple You Tube Videos on Google Chrome: As you already know you can open multiple pages as well as watch multiple you tube videos in different tabs. But if you need to mute any one of them, then just right click on the top tab and you will see the mute site button, and by clicking on it, it will mute only that tab videos.
- Pin Tabs in place of your Browser bar: If you are going to use any site a lot, then you can “pin” that site or tab in the Chrome Browser. It prevents your important tab from getting lost. To do this, right-click on the tab you want to pin and hit “Pin tab.” To enlarge the tab, just right-click and hit “Pin tab” again to uncheck the option.
- Create your Favorite or Useful sites as a Desktop Icon: There is also important hacks of Google Chrome, if you want fast access to your site, then turn that site as a desktop icon. To do this, navigate to that site, and on the top right corner you will see the (three dots), click on it >More Tools>Create Shortcut. Then, it will bring you a window, that will gives you an option to create shortcut.
- Google Chrome as Secret Mode: For private browsing, you can enable secret(or incognito window), where Chrome will not keep your browsing history. To do this, go to (three dots) > New Incognito window or you can just press Ctrl + Shift +T, it will open up a new window for you where you can do browse privately .
- Make Favicons As a Bookmark: There is one more way to access your important or favorite websites and services easily or fast, by make favicons as bookmarks and it will shown below the address bar of your Chrome. To do this, first click on (three dots) >Bookmarks>Show Bookmark Bar. To save your favorite websites as a bookmark bar, then go to (three dots)>Bookmarks>Bookmark this tab. It will brings up a new window and save as a bookmark bar.
Hope these important Tips & Tricks help your life and work easier and hope you will learn some new things from this article. Thank you!!!