Accenture has launched a job opening for an Associate Systems Engineer position. Accenture Recruitment 2022 is open to students in a variety of disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can find additional information below.
|Associate Software Engineer & Test Automation Engineer
|0-1 yr | Freshers
Roles & Responsibilities: Accenture Job For Freshers
As an Associate Software Engineer:
- Using business requirements, create design, test, assemble, support, and configure an application.
- Understand the business drivers that will have an impact on performance and develop software that meets those objectives.
- Integrate technological developments into your ideas.
- Participate in the creation of automated solutions, new features, and technologies, as well as their integration into existing systems.
- Responsible for resolving problems and customer support via phone interaction/email/chat/remote support.
As a Test Automation Engineer:
- Creation of test designs, test methods, test cases, and test data
- To accomplish the team’s overall test objectives, apply business and functional expertise, including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology.
- Responsible for creating usability testing scenarios.
- Prepare all software testing reports.
- Analyze the outcomes and then report your observations to the development group.
🔹All streams and branches of B.E., B.Tech., M.E., M.Tech., MCA, and M.Sc. (only CSE, IT) from the year 2022 of graduates with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
🛑Please keep in mind that MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this position.
🔹There were no active backlogs during the application process or the onboarding process.
🔹You should have finished your relevant degree (one that makes you eligible for this job role) within the time span that was allotted to complete the degree. Hence, there must not be any gap during the Course or Degree program at any point.
🛑For example, you have to finish your Bachelor’s degree in 4 years or your master’s or master’s in science in 2 years.
🔹The candidate must not have participated in an assessment or interview with Accenture Recruitment within the past three months.
🔹The candidate’s experience should not exceed eleven months.
🔹Candidates must be eligible to work in India, either by citizenship or by possessing the proper work authorization paperwork.
🔹Please be advised that Bhutanese and Nepalese nationals can work in India without a work visa. To work in India, all other foreign nationals require a work visa, Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI), or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card.
🔹You are willing to work for the company in any Business Unit or Service line.
🔹You are willing to relocate to or join any Accenture office in India.
- Ability in recognizing and resolving business difficulties
- Multidisciplinary and versatile, with the ability to quickly learn and apply new capabilities
- Excellent intellectual and problem-solving abilities, as well as verbal and communication capabilities
- Deliver code on schedule and with high quality, and engage in peer reviews.
- Take responsibility for the solution’s successful implementation.
- Support infrastructure operations and/or manage IT production systems and service delivery.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any area of India and work in 24X7 shifts as needed by the business
- Fundamental Knowledge of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Sound knowledge or experience in configuration, and customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development.
- Good Knowledge of and familiarity with.NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC) development
Also Checks out this Trending Post💥💥: Reddit’s Free Giveaway 2022: Free NFTs | Here’s How To Claim Giveaway
Follow for more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this 10 Killer Google Chrome Tips & Tricks that Everyone Must Know