Hello Friends, Welcome To AllTechFind. We are always coming up with new tips and tricks which could help you in your daily life.
So, if you are a student or a professional, who is using School Chromebook (laptop or tablet), then this article is definitely gonna helpful for you.
If you are using Chromebook, then you might be wondering how to use Instagram on your personal computer, Chromebook. So, we come along with a hack to get Instagram on a School Chromebook.
Students might get bored when attending an online class for a long. So, they might be thinking of getting a nap by sitting with a laptop only.
You can take a nap, watch reels, or scroll memes if you feel attending long and long lectures.
But, most schools blocked social media accounts, so students can’t get distracted during classes. So, if you are one of those who are curious to know about the hack to use Instagram in your School Chromebook, then stay with us.
We are going to tell you about the easiest way to use Instagram.
What is a School Chromebook?
School Chromebook, is a budget-friendly or affordable tablet or laptop used to run on the Linux-based Chrome Operating System.
School Chromebook is launched by Google, which has a complete package of cloud storage, Google tools, applications, etc.
Chromebook also supports Google Play Store, from where you can download different mobile applications.
How To Use Instagram in School Chromebook?
As earlier, I have mentioned that Chromebook supports Google Play Store, and you can easily download & install different applications and so you can also install Instagram, just like you are installing your smartphone.
But if in case, you have your School Chromebook, and they have blocked Instagram in Chromebook, then you must follow the below steps, to unblock the same.
How To Unblock Instagram on Chromebook?
Chromebooks are very powerful devices that are widely used in schools because it’s easy to manage and control what students can do with them. If your school gave you a Chromebook, you may have noticed that some websites are blocked. Now you may be wondering, “How do I unblock websites or Instagram on a school Chromebook?“
Method 1: Use VPN To Unblock Instagram
You can choose a VPN to unblock Instagram on your Chromebook, here’s what you can do:
- First, you need to find a good VPN. Not all VPNs are the same, so you should choose one that is fast and has servers in countries where Instagram is not blocked.
- Put the VPN in place. Once you’ve decided on a VPN, go to its website and create an account.
- Then, get the VPN software and put it on your Chromebook.
- Get in touch with a Server. The next step is to connect to a server.
- Open the VPN software and look for a server in a country that doesn’t block Instagram.
- Then, click on the server and press “connect.”
- You should now be connected to the server and able to use Instagram.
Method 2: Use a Proxy Server To Unblock Instagram
You can also use a proxy server to unblock Instagram on Chromebook. So, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Finding a good proxy server is the first step. A proxy server acts as a go-between for your computer and the internet.
- When you use a proxy server, your traffic goes through the server before reaching its destination.
- This can be helpful for unblocking websites because it means the proxy server can get around any restrictions.
- Once you’ve found a good proxy server, you’ll need to put the proxy server’s address into your Chromebook’s settings.
- To do this, go to the settings menu on your Chromebook and click “show advanced settings.”
- Scroll down to the “network” section and click “change proxy settings.” This will bring up the internet settings on your Chromebook.
- Click “LAN settings” in the “connections” tab.
- You should see a field here that says “proxy server.”
- Fill in the address of the proxy server here and make sure the “use a proxy server” box is checked.
- To save your changes, click “OK.”
Method 3: Use Third Party App To Access Instagram
You can also use a third-party application to access Instagram on your School Chromebook, such as InstaMirror or Instaviewer.
Hope you are able to use Instagram on your School Chromebook easily. If this article helps you in any way, then please share this article as much as possible to help others or your friends also.
Lastly, I wanna conclude to follow my website, AllTechFind for New Tips & Tricks, which are gonna help you in your daily life.