Are you looking for an online quiz competition with a free certificate? Well, we have got it for you. We are bringing to you a quiz competition on Human Resource Management that will be available in all languages. This is a very important subject and every professional should be well-versed with it.
Introduction To Online Quiz Competition with Free Certificate
This quiz competition is for students who are interested in learning Human Resource Management. It will help you in understanding the fundamentals of Human Resource Management and its applications in a real-world environment.
There are 25 multiple choice questions, each carrying 4 marks that are asked usually in the exam so you have to solve them quickly otherwise your time will be wasted by others who have registered earlier than yours! If you do not want to waste your own precious time then register now with complete confidence!
Who Can Participate In This Online Quiz Contest?
- This quiz is open to students/faculty/research scholars in the field of BBA, B.COM, MBA, and M.COM. Please note that you must be a current student, faculty, or researcher to participate in this quiz.
- If any other students from any specialization are interested in this online quiz competition, they are welcome to participate in this quiz.
About Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management is a process of managing the people in an organization. It involves all activities that are related to recruiting, developing, and retaining employees, training them, and ensuring their performance.
Types Of Human Resource Management
There are many types of human resource management, some of which include:
- Staffing Management: This is the process of evaluating and matching employees with the right job, position, and tasks to achieve organizational objectives.
- Recruitment Management: It involves identifying and selecting qualified candidates for vacant positions based on their ability, knowledge, or experience.
- Training And Development Management (T&D): This includes designing training programs that meet individual needs while also developing leaders within an organization who can take charge in their new roles as well as help other employees develop skills needed for success in the workplace such as teamwork skills etc..
- Performance Management (PM): It is used to monitor employee performance against set criteria while providing feedback so that they can improve their performance further if necessary.”
Scope Of Human Resource Management
Human resource management is a process of managing the people in a company. It involves the evaluation, recruitment, and development of employees to meet organizational requirements.
Human resource management has been defined as “the planning and control of human resources“. It encompasses all aspects of personnel management, from recruitment through termination to benefits and training.
The goals of HRM can be broken down into three basic areas:
- performance appraisal/rating systems;
- compensation; and
- employee relations (job satisfaction).
Human Resource Management Free Online Quiz Competition For Everyone
Human Resource Management is one of the most important skills in any organization. It is a subject that requires most employees to have some knowledge about it.
This quiz competition will help you get started with this topic and also give you an opportunity to learn more about HRM from experts, who have made their careers in this field.
Human resource management has been evolving since its inception, making it one of the most dynamic subjects today as well as tomorrow. The people who are working under human resource management (HRM) must be aware of all changes so that they can contribute towards improving productivity levels at the workplace by providing better service quality through effective hiring practices etc.,
If you want to participate in the quiz competition and win a certificate, here are some important things that you should know.
- It is free!
- You can take part in the quiz competition for free.
- You can also get a govt verified certificate for free if you win the competition by completing it with 100% accuracy and scoring at least 50% points out of 100%.
Now you have an idea about the quiz competition
Now you have an idea about the quiz competition. If you are interested in knowing more about it, then read on!
If you are looking for a career that allows you to use your skills and talents, then human resource management is one of the best options available. It involves several aspects such as recruitment, training, development, compensation schemes, etc., which help in making sure that employees perform at their best level while working with us as well as outside our premises.
With all these things in mind, we can say that human resources are one of those areas where it matters most because if there’s no one on board then everything will fall apart eventually!
Human Resource Management Salary
The average human resource management salary ranges from $22,000 to $45,000 annually. The average pay for human resource managers is highest in the private sector where they earn an average of $44,100 per year. The lowest paid positions are found in government where they make less than $37,000 annually on average.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager
Here you will get the details about the human resource management jobs and their roles and responsibilities.
A human resource manager’s job is to look after the people who make up your workforce, whether they’re temporary or full-time employees. They’ll manage their time, help train new hires, and work with other departments to ensure that the company has the best possible production levels.
This can be an extremely lucrative career path if you have the right skills and qualifications. You’ll need to get a degree in business or human resources (or similar), along with some experience with managing people in a professional capacity. You’ll also need excellent communication skills—you’ll be communicating with lots of different people on a daily basis!
Salaries for human resource managers vary widely depending on where you work and what kind of job you do. Generally speaking, though, they tend to be higher than those for other types of workers because of how important it is for companies to have high levels of employee satisfaction!
If you have any inquiries, please leave a comment below, and a member of our team will get in touch with you as quickly as we can.
Checkout These Quizzes Also:
- World Kindness Day 2022 Free Certificate | Verified Certificate
- World Polio Day 2022 Free Certificate | International Polio Day
- Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Free Certification 2022 | Free Course With Free Certificate
- Mobile App Development Course Online Free With Certificate in 2022
- E-Skill India Certificate Download | E-Learning Basics Quiz 2023
Follow for more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this 10 Killer Google Chrome Tips & Tricks that Everyone Must Know
Also Checks out this Trending Post💥💥: Reddit’s Free Giveaway 2022: Free NFTs | Here’s How To Claim Giveaway