Hello Guys, Do you know that on this Independence Day you may claim a free Independence Day Certificate by hoisting the Indian flag in Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign at your own home and claiming it as your place of celebration? Do you wish to be informed about how to?
Continue reading, and kindly remain calm.
So, Friends, We are pleased to inform you all that the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi Ji, has announced that you can hoist your country’s flag or flag of India and celebrate this Independence Day with great enthusiasts in the comfort of your own home by simply adhering to a few simple steps and obtaining a free certificate that has been verified by the government. Today, we bring you this wonderful opportunity.
Everyone in India takes immense pride in their nation, which is represented by the tricolor flag. It is symbolic of the dreams and aspirations of the Indian people and shows India’s commitment to maintaining its national integrity.
About Har Ghar Tiranga
Har Ghar Tiranga is a campaign that is being run under the auspices of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to encourage people to bring the Tiranga, our Indian National Flag home, and hoist it in order to commemorate the 75th anniversary of India’s independence.
The Har Ghar Tiranga campaign was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 15, 2022, which was also the first day of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. The campaign aims to inspire all citizens of India to take pride in their identity as Indians and contribute toward building an inclusive, united, and progressive nation.
The campaign is also aimed at promoting the message of national integration and unity. The campaign has already received overwhelming responses from across the country with people coming forward to participate in this noble cause. So, What are you waiting for, come and let’s join us and unite together on this Independence day 2022?
Objective Of Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
This initiative aims to increase people’s understanding of the Indian National Flag and inculcate in them a sense of patriotism, which are both objectives of the campaign’s overarching concept.
We are encouraging the Indian citizens to take part in this campaign by displaying the national flag in their homes or offices from August 1st till 31st August 2022.
Hoist the flag, sing Vande Mataram, and celebrate India's independence day!
The Indian Embassy, Indian Army, and High Commission are proud to sponsor the flagship event for India’s Independence Day celebrations this year—’Har Ghar Tiranga.‘ The yearly celebration is a poignant reminder of the sacrifices made by our forefathers to ensure that we live in a free democracy.
During Independence day, all the schools and colleges will celebrate it globally.
Help make India a clean and green nation! Now is your chance to contribute to a movement that will improve the environment, while conserving nature.
Hoist the Tricolour at your home this Independence Day- the colors represent hope and freedom.
How can I register for free on harghartiranga.com?
The citizens of India can now register themselves on the official website in order to raise a flag and be recognized by the government of India for doing so on a virtual level. This option was recently made available.
The Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is utilizing the har Ghar Tiranga webpage to provide its countrymen with the ability to pin a flag and develop a virtual presence in preparation for their intention to raise a flag between the dates of 13 August 2022 and 15 August 2022.
The campaign is a commemoration of the 75 years that have passed since India attained its independence. To register online for free, please follow the procedures below:
- Visit the website harghartiranga.com to access the official platform for the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign.
- Tap the “Pin a Flag” option that can be found on the Home page.
- Allow the website to access your location using the permissions you provided.
- The form to register will become available shortly.
- Please enter the citizen’s full name as well as their cell phone number.
- Please upload a picture of the citizen to their profile.
- Select the Next option by tapping on it.
- Make the necessary adjustments to the position on the map of the area.
- The flag will be affixed to the map, and its presence there will be recognized.
How To Download Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Online?
Also Checkout this Article: Top 10 Websites For Job Seekers in 2022
The Ministry of Culture gives an instant certificate to citizens who use the har Ghar Tiranga portal to pin a flag. They do this to show how proud the people are of their country. As soon as a citizen registers online, he or she can download the certificate document in PNG format. Follow these steps to get the certificate of appreciation for successfully pinning a flag while taking part in Azadi ka Mahotsav:
- Visit harghartiranga.com to find out more about the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign.
- Attach a Flag to the portal.
- Change the position where the person wants to put the flag.
- When the flag is successfully pinned, a message will appear on the screen to show that the action was successful.
- The notification will also let you know that you can download the Certificate.
- Tap the Download Certificate option.
- The screen will show the certificate.
- Tap Download to save the certificate as an a.png file that you can use offline.
- Tap the Share button to send the certificate right away.
1. What is the code for the flag of India?
The Flag Code of India is a list of all the laws, rules, customs, and instructions for how to show the National Flag.
It says how the National Flag should be displayed by private, public, and government institutions. On January 26, 2002, the Indian Flag Code became law.
Follow for more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this 10 Killer Google Chrome Tips & Tricks that Everyone Must Know
2 thoughts on “Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign 2022 | Free Independence Day Certificate | Government of India”