Hello Folks, Today I am going to share an Indigo Airlines Job Recruitment For Cabin Crew Post.
If you are looking for a job opportunity in the field of Indian Airline services, then you are at the right post. There is a job vacancy for Indigo Career Cabin Crew. A freshers job vacancy by Indigo Careers.
It’s a great way to kickstart your career as Cabin Crew at Indigo. It’s an outstanding opportunity for eligible candidates to work as a Cabin Crew Airbus.
To check out the eligibility, read the further information here carefully.
About Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Currently, Indigo is looking for eligible candidates for the role/position of Cabin Crew Airbus for the location Guwahati in the Inflight Service Department.
Job Description for Indigo Job Application 2022-23
|Position/Role||Cabin Crew Airbus September’22|
|Organization Type||Inflight Services (Indian Airlines Job Vacancy)|
|Experience Required||0-3 Years (Freshers Job)|
|Qualifications Required||12th Pass | Pursuing Graduation, Post Graduation | Graduated, Post-Graduated|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain compliance with all DGCA regulations and keep all applicable licenses up to date.
- Following your agreement, execute all ethical procedures to the best of your ability.
- To comply with flying duties, you must always be medically fit and fulfill all rest restrictions.
- Be accountable for adhering to all roster standards and reporting on time.
- Ensure you are familiar with all of your circulations and are informed about your product and service.
- Complete all rules on time and follow all standard operating procedures.
- At all times, follow all Service Level Agreements and best practices.
- Attending each and every flight Timely briefing and ability to share all information updates
- On-time arrival at Flight and preparation of the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensure that your catering is right and that all of your safety checks are completed.
- You must ensure that your grooming image is constantly at its best and that you always seem fresh.
- Constantly connect with your customers by providing exceptional customer service standards, offering to always help, and showing that you care about them by being nice. With your positive attitude, continue to build a beautiful environment and drive our culture for one another.
- You must guarantee that all clients have been instructed on all safety and security rules.
- Be able to respond to all customer inquiries and always offer accurate information.
- Always follow all standards and be prepared to handle any emergencies.
- Make confident pronouncements and demonstrate confidence wherever necessary.
- Bring in the best Customer delight factor, where you will demonstrate your enthusiasm for people and, above all, exhibit the best version of yourself when dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and commemorate their shared trip.
- At Indigo, Maintain the highest standards of food and beverage handling and presentation.
- Ensure that you will adhere to all service requirements and take ownership to ensure that all clients are served and their needs are met.
- Pay careful attention to passengers with special requirements (children, disabled, elders, etc).
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor and always be helpful to your customers.
- Your priority will be to always be able to provide help to your client’s demands on time, as well as to monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Keeping an eye on the cabin and keeping the aircraft clean at all times.
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all of the available options that will improve their overall experience. Be able to sell additional services onboard.
- Be watchful at all times and demonstrate all of your safety, security, and first aid responsibilities.
- Always adhere to the code of conduct and guarantee that only ethical practices are used at all times.
- Take note of any specific requests from customers and fulfill them.
- Always thank your customers and say farewell before landing.
- After the flight, make sure you complete all reports and requirements before signing off.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification
- Female Indian citizens with an Indian passport who are between 18 and 27 years old are only eligible for this position.
- Female Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam from a recognized Board or University.
- For Communication, the Candidate must be the ability to speak both English and Hindi fluently and clearly.
- For Height & Weight, the Candidate must have at least 155 cm tall and the right weight for her BMI.
- Well-dressed and with good body language. While wearing a uniform, no tattoos should be visible.
- On the assessment day, the candidate must be well prepared, having a thorough understanding of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- For the interview, you should wear a half-sleeved shirt, a knee-length skirt that fits well, skin-colored stockings, and makeup. But candidates can take the right steps to protect themselves from bad weather.
- The candidate must bring two passport-sized photos, a soft copy and a hard copy of their updated resume, photocopies of their 10th and 12th-grade report cards from a recognized board or university, as well as their Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- The candidates are always required to wear masks. No one will be allowed in without a mask.
- Before going to the interview, candidates are asked to download the Aarogya Setu app and bring their final vaccination certificate.
Is Cabin Crew a good job?
Yes, Cabin Crew is a good job.
Cabin crew is a great job for people who like to travel. It’s also a good job for those who want to get into the hospitality industry, as it gives you an opportunity to work on the ground floor of something new.
A cabin crew member is responsible for ensuring that all passengers are happy and have everything they need while flying. This includes making sure that all passengers have access to food and water, checking in luggage, offering assistance to passengers who need it, and making sure that all safety requirements are met.
Some of the Common Tasks Perform by the Cabin Crew:
- Ensuring safety for all passengers by using personal safety equipment, such as life jackets, oxygen masks, and fire detection systems.
- Ensuring customer service standards are met by ensuring passengers’ needs are met according to their requests and concerns.
- Maintaining cleanliness throughout the aircraft cabin by performing regular cabin cleaning tasks such as wiping down seats and floors, disinfecting surfaces, and cleaning bathrooms.
What Benefits do You Will Get As a Cabin Crew in Indian Airlines Services?
- You will get together with new people, meet new people, travel to different places, etc.
- You will probably get travel discounts, which is always a bonus.
Also Checks out this Trending Post💥💥: Reddit’s Free Giveaway 2022: Free NFTs | Here’s How To Claim Giveaway
Follow for more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this 10 Killer Google Chrome Tips & Tricks that Everyone Must Know