Hello Friends, Today I am going to tell you a lot about Smart Bed.
The world of technology has been growing rapidly, all thanks to the existence of the Internet of Things (IoT).
A generation ago, no one could have imagined the rapid adoption of automated homes, gadgets, or the development of AI-powered vehicles; now, both concepts are common nowadays.
In a world where almost everything can be controlled by a smartphone, smart beds are the next inevitable step in the advancement of home automation.
Smart Bed is a new innovation, which helps you to enhance your sleep. It will track your sleep daily, through your smartphone, collect your data, and helps to improve your sleep by giving better tips and a lot more.
To know more about Smart Bed, its features, working of smart bed, stay here and keep reading.
What is a Smart Bed?
As the name suggests, a Smart Bed is a bed that connects with other smart devices like your smartphone, tablet, or laptop through an app or through Wi-Fi.
With the help of this interconnection, it helps you to sleep better by adjusting your body temperature and support. Besides, it also tracks your sleep schedule, monitors your sleeping habits, and wakes you up when you are in light sleep.
Smart beds are becoming more popular because they have many benefits for people who suffer from chronic pain and insomnia.
The best part about these beds is that they can be used for more than just sleeping; they can also be used as a gaming console or even as a fitness tracker if needed!
The features may vary from one brand to another but all offer similar functionalities like being able to track oxygen levels within the body using sensors on board the mattress itself (which prevents overheating).
Although, not all “smart beds” are meant to help you to get better sleep. Some are simply meant to provide a more pleasurable bedtime experience.
Some smart beds, for example, come with built-in screens or TVs, alarms, Wi-Fi, smart bed sheets that adjust to changes in temperature, and a lot more.
How Smart Bed Works?
Smart beds have been a popular subject for several years now. But what makes them so special?
The first thing to know is that there is no magic here. Smart beds are not some kind of super-powered sleep machine that will wake you up in the morning with superpowers and make your life better.
Instead, they’re just a new option for people who want to sleep better or wake up more energized in the morning.
But what makes them different? How do they work? Are smart beds worth it to use?
Smart beds are a new technology that allows people to sleep in comfort while they are at home or away. They have sensors that monitor your breathing, heart rate, and movement. They also send data to your phone so you can see how well you are sleeping.
It works by keeping track of your body’s movements and heart rate during the night. They use this information to know when you are sleeping well or not, which allows them to adjust the temperature of the bed or even dim the lights if they think you need more light during the night.
Basically, it will optimize our sleep, and gives us comfort while sleeping with more incredible features.
Smart Bed Technology Features
Smart beds are becoming more and more popular in recent years. These beds can be used by both men and women, as well as for different purposes like sleeping, relaxing, and even working. The best smart beds are those that offer you all these features in one device.
Features are given below:
- The smart bed uses advanced sleep-tracking technology that helps you to get the best possible sleep.
- It will track your heart rate and pulse rate while you are sleeping.
- It also has built-in motion sensors, so that it can detect when you move around during the night or if there are any disruptions in your sleep patterns such as snoring or restless leg syndrome (RLS).
- Some of the mattresses have a thermostat built-in feature, that will automatically adjust their temperature according to your body temperature so that you can get a perfect sleep every night.
- This feature allows you to sleep comfortably without having to worry about overheating or getting too cold at night.
- Another feature of smart bed technology is air chambers.
- It gives out more air into the mattress and allows for better ventilation, which means that there will be less moisture inside the mattress than before.
- Inflated air tubes inside the mattress are filled with pressure sensors that enable it to adjust to your body position while you sleep.
- Air tubes can be controlled remotely using a bed app.
- Air chambers also help reduce noise levels during nighttime while sleeping, which makes it easier for people with hearing problems to fall asleep easily without any disturbance from outdoor noises.
- The app allows you to connect your smart bed with your smartphone or tablet so that you can control all of its settings from anywhere in the world where there is an internet connection available!
- It will ease your process of sleeping, and you don’t need to get out of bed to switch on/off the thermostat, coffee maker, smart lights, smart tv (some smart beds are associated with smart tv features also), etc. You can control these things just with your fingertips using your phone or tablet.
- You can also use it as an alarm clock and programmable alarm clock, etc.
Music Playback System:
- Another important feature of smart beds is audio playback.
- This self-making function allows users to play music or talk through their earphones while they are sleeping in their beds at night.
- Some smart beds include Bluetooth connectivity, so you can connect your phone to the bed’s speaker system to sleep quietly or awaken to the radio.
Do You Need a Smart Bed?
The answer is yes! If you want to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this technology, then buying an expensive smart bed is worth it.
Note: Buying a Smart Bed also depends on your budget and needs.
You might be wondering if a smart bed is really necessary or if it’s just another way of selling a product. Well, It’s not.
A smart bed is simply a bed that can connect to the internet and receives instructions from your phone, tablet, or computer.
In fact, there are many benefits to owning one of these beds, including:
- You can listen to music and watch videos while you sleep
- You can control your lights and adjust temperature settings all from your phone
- You can set an alarm clock, monitor your sleep patterns, and even monitor the quality of your sleep
Smart Beds are also used by hospitals, which means there is an ultimate smart bed for hospitals also with advanced features which help the nurses/doctors track the patient’s body movements, blood movements, heart rate, oxygen level, body temperature, etc.
Best Smart Beds To Buy In 2022
1. ReST Essential Smart Bed
- It’s a type of smart mattress.
- It is best for restless sleepers, and for maximum relief or comfort.
- The price range will from $3,074 – $6,148, with a warranty of 10 years.
- You can find it on Amazon.
2. Eight Sleep The Pod Pro Smart Bed
- It’s a type of smart mattress.
- It is best for couples.
- The price range will from $2,795 – $3,495, with a warranty of 10 years.
- You can find it on Amazon.
3. Sleep Number 360 i8 Smart Bed
- It’s a type of smart mattress/bed.
- It is best for all sleepers, and snorers.
- The price range will from $3,449 – $5,299, with a warranty of 15 years.
- You can find it on Sleep Number.
At last, I want to conclude that, smart beds are capable of providing different types of services like monitoring sleep quality and health through a device on the bed.
In this article, we have also reviewed some of the best smart beds that are available in the market today. We hope that this article has given you an idea about how to choose a good quality smart bed for yourself and your family members.
In addition, it is important to know that not all smart beds are created equal. You need to consider your budget when buying a smart bed because there are many options available in the market today.